Yes, you read that right! With our new menu, we have made wild and brown rice a default option with our curries and stir-fries. Here are some of the reasons why…
- Wild rice is a gluten free food.
- A serving of wild rice is lower in calories than other rice varieties, so you can enjoy it without worrying about weight gain
- It does not contain sodium: good news for your blood pressure and your heart.
- It is very rich in antioxidants—containing up to 30 times more than white rice! Which means regular consumption of wild rice protects you from disease and ageing.
- Because of its high fibre content, brown and wild rice keeps your digestion smooth and helps lower cholesterol.
- It is a good source of essential minerals such as phosphorus, zinc and folate, which give you energy and nurture your bones.
- Vitamins A, C and E are essential for overall health and immunity.Brown and Wild rice contains these vital vitamins.
Follow our Facebook page here for more info in the steps we are taking to make our food even healthier.